Saturday, September 08, 2007

All the right reasons

Well you can dig me up a grave
And try and stick me in the ground
Well you can tie me to the bed
And try and beat me half to death
But you can never keep me down
Well you can stick me in a hole
And you can pray all day for rain
You can shoot me in the leg
Just to try to make me beg
And you can leave me there for days
And I'll stay alive
Just to follow you home
And I will survive.......

I have not written anything since last few month
around 80 days. Here i will be looking back to those 80 days where i busy and what i was doing and why i could not get time to write few lines. Frankly speaking i was fighting with some bullshit stuffs in life. e.g. some body had stolen my water meter and i had to run to fix that. i was a hell like experience for me. Getting thing done in any government offices in India is like asking elephant to run hundred meter race. so this office was BWSSB. Bangalore water supply and sewage board. just for fixing Rs.700 meter i had to spend 3 working days, additional Rs 1000 and 2 month. These bastard made me run here and there and they did every thing to make my life miserable. I was like a uneducated person in their office running here and there. we are talking abt taking this country to 21st century and superpower how a common person can get a thing done in any govt. office. Your are most luckiest person if things get done on time without paying any extra bucks in any Indian govt office. We human specially Indian will be considered as most corrupt society ever lived on this planet.
I was also busy in study and other stuffs in life. its not i wasted last 80 days here and there but yes there was time of growth and excitement and also there was time when i was low. there was time when i was fighting with some
miserable creature on this earth.
I went through new book by Paulo
Coelho, "The Witch of portobello" i have still not finished it. It is a story of girl and different people perception and experience who came in conatct with her. I also brought few more books but mostly during these days i was busy with professional stuffs.
Its has been long time since I visited my home and or seen any of my family member exactly 8 month today. i was hoping to
visit in near future but my whole plan has gone wasted because of some miserable creatures.
I
don't know today i am feeling more relaxed content and enjoying stuff listening music after such a long time. i know that coming few days are going to be tough.
Few more lines......
From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
confusing stars with satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day, when nobody died
And I'm singing
A, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise would show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive (I'm alive)
Singing A, Amen, I, I'm alive
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day, when nobody died

No comments: