Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Its Enough

My hurrah was never clear here
I had doubt if I was ever dear
Many things kept me going
Greed and temptation was all I was sowing
I knew the end was somewhere near
But I was carrying my doubts and fears
There were many gossip and talk
My growth here was always roadblocks
I tried my best whatever I can
As fastest and hardest I could ran
Many things here were quite cool
Though I was only siting on broken stool
On many occasions I took stand
Management thought I was beating a band
Slowly things got more difficult
I was deprived of my right
People thought it was only my fight
Culture also became full of politics
Successful were those who knew this trick
Incompetent people were put up for job
Thus my work's passion was robbed
Skills and competency didn't matter
Culture was full of gossip and chatter
Incompetent people were out as leaders
They were only document/email reader
People only had personal grudge
Leaving this place then became my urge
Many director I had spoken
But I found their intention broken
They only questioned my character
Then I realized it as closed chapter
I felt dejected and sad
I was only doubted as confused lad
Finally I started looking outside
Though once in this association I felt pride
Time has come for this to end
Since long back I was ignoring this hint
My time here was only rough
Now I have said enough is enough

© Rakesh Kumar June 2017

No comments: