Thursday, November 23, 2017

In restless dream I walk alone
Filled my heart with sorrow and pain
I get no relief whatsoever 
Either in awake or in sleep
I try hard to keep my eyes close
But it always give me the view
Thus my life years has grown
In restless dream I walk alone

I can hear the sound
I can see the view 
And I find things so familiar 
But I always find them with no color 
And my vision is always blurry 
I question my senses 
As well as my life long learning 
Along with the knowledge I have known 
In restless dream I walk alone 

I never get tired of this wandering 
Aimlessly in the vast dark sea 
If I will ever finds the key? 
Is someone out there? I shout out loud 
And I hear back some voices 
But it's from only my clone 
In restless dream I walk alone 

There is so much confusion here 
And I get no relief 
Just like a trapped thief  
Looking for a way out here 
I am too serious to smile 
Now I question if it worthwhile 
The life I lived and owned 
In restless dream I walk alone 

 © Rakesh Kumar Nov 2017

No comments: