Sunday, May 17, 2009

What Goes around, comes around

Looks like it has been long time since last i have written anything.yes it has been more than 2 weeks and although i was not very busy but yes i was more a bit kind of unsettle. Things moved fast at professional and personal front although nothing concrete to write about. Professionally i was busy and personally things were not easy fro me. one reason i could not write anything was that i formatted my laptop and almost 10days i was busy configuring it. On personal side i have few philosophical note to add. what goes around comes around. and life returns me things in the form which i cant not accept or when i don't expect it or when they have least value for me. looking back to past 15 days i have not made any significant value addition to my life frequently it was wastage of my time.
Finally my parent are here... I went station to pick them up and it was quite satisfying.

No comments: