Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010: A Retrospection

Looking back to year 2010,I would say this year was very exciting, fun filled year in most of the aspects. Last year I dedicated this year for travelling new places and I think it was really full filling on this front. I visited many new places and cities. It started with visiting USA again, Baltimore, New york in freezing cold weather and it was amazing experience. I went to south India trip with parent, visited Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Madurai and Kodaikonal. Later I visited to Andaman island, it was truly memorable experience exploring lonely beaches, scuba diving was never to forget. This trip was first personal trip in my 10 years of professional life. Later on I visited Europe, Dublin, Ireland. It was also a memorable one. Not to forget mentioning other special thing, the journey of my heart that began this year. Its was about marriage, a journey that I would be starting in Feb 2011. Already busy in its preparation...
 
    Professionally it lacked bit challenges and growth as expected specially at later half however it was relaxing and in way it helped me to explore other side of me. Looking ahead year 2011 as a path breaking year with more growth, excitement and full of luv. Happy and prosperous New year 2011 to everyone...

No comments: