Thursday, April 10, 2014

Through All of my life goals kept me busy
Path going to them were not so easy
Walking on them occasionally I felt like cry
But whole of my life I never questioned why

Many time I was sacred and confused
people around me also felt I was rude
I never paused to amend my ways
never listened to what people had to say

Its not that I cared any less anyone
I didn't like questioning what I have done
Always tried spoke what i thought and felt
It was others problem how they dealt

Though over a period I started feeling pain
Whole of my looking for green pastures and rain
There is flame still burning inside
But when i say enough to let it die
I have been playing till now cold and tired
Time is not far away when it will expired

Surely my life has not been a easy road
Though I have travelled on it most
Occasionally i had fear for road less travelled
but my heart was never contend & settled
the high and low between happiness and sorrow
Again standing up and looking for a new tomorrow

© Rakesh Kumar April 2014

No comments: