Monday, August 10, 2009

Update from baltimore,...

One more week left for me here and i will be flying back to India next Saturday.. it has been exactly one month here.. and i had exciting time here.. visited lot of places .. had different kind of experience and lot of new learning.
The recent update is that i will be staying here till end of august.. day by day personally i am feeling lonely and and isolated. My colleague most of time is busy with net and about himself we hardly talk with each other... its better to enjoy in one's own company rather than being with someone and feel like stranger. I started doing my usual stuff and occupied with my own stuff like going to gym and playing pool in community hall. I have started interacting with other members in the community....

No comments: