Saturday, October 03, 2009

For a lunch

I thought of giving my friend abhishek ride on my car and having lunch with him together.. So picked him and it was around 3pm I thought of having lunch at jalsa 15 km from abhishek place we went there and only to be disappointed agt t was closed because of 2nd October and there is nothing to eat…

We moved back though having at Punjabi tadka near innovative multiplex.. We went upstairs only to fin people had left early because of holiday.. In front of this there rooomali restaurant with a view we went there only to fond that buffet is closed and there was nothing to eat… we went downstairs to kabab and find to be locked while coming back we tried to have Punjabi restaurant near bellandur on service road only to find it closed finally we decided to come back to bhartiam close to my place and had satisfied our hunger by poori sabji, paw bhaji and chole bahture……

No comments: