Thursday, December 31, 2009

Alvida 2009...


Its exactly 11.11 PM IST. 49 more minutes to end year 2009. Half hours back I poured whole of Glefiddich bottle which was more than a large peg, in my glass with few ice cubes and still enough is left to take me in 2010. The Mtv is currently playing song 'Emotional Atyachaar ' on TV, probably they are replaying top 20 songs. The Haldiram's 'Sohan papadi' box which is half empty is on my side chair and my hand reaches to it some time while typing this. I am still thinking whether to cook Maggie noodles or not.


I shifted to this place on last Monday and still required few days of effort to put things properly. But still better than my usual stuffs. I searched for few dvds to spent this evening after Abhishek and Salabh left but I have not opened any one of dvd boxes. I switched on laptop to find few movie review but after browsing here and there i left it.. I am writing last blog of year 2009.


This evening I spent discussing few things with friends and didn’t had any great expectation set on new year eve. I was on leave since last Friday however I am spending few hours since last 3 days in office to get rid or my boredom. I will be writing more in coming days about new year stuff and things I am expecting however I have decided to visit as many new places as possible and experience new places and people. Few goals who are still waiting for my attention will surely get my attention and effort. I don’t want to look back and count ups and down in last few minutes of 2009. I acknowledge and thank it for being an exciting and experience rich year of my life.. ALVIDA 2009...

No comments: