Sunday, June 29, 2008

Few hours back...

This poem I wrote bcoz of experience i had few hours back...
and its incomplete and not in final shape..
It was a beautiful Sunday evening
Just got down from an auto ride
Standing on road side, I saw a familiar smile...

I saw her coming down on my side, almost cried
It was a dream of my wildest imagination
The feeling which could never be described...

Distance was small and she crossed in moment
Before I could realize she passed by my side
Could not stop her, my actions were absent...

So close that I could sense her breathing
Just coincident or destiny ways of explaining
Close enough that I could touch her shoulder
I wished those moments to get more bigger...

I was not expecting her to see again
She always feels to me like a old friend
Now I see her walking away farther
Standing, suffering with pain of my heart's blister...

I can not handle any more this stand
Her silence is burning me all
Why she will not ever held my hand
I have been waiting since so long...

Weakest as ever no more any stronger
Life will be difficult without her smile and laughter...

No comments: