Sunday, June 15, 2008

Choices we make.....

Life gives you many choices. The choice to choose out of good bad whatever things we choose. Whenever i decided to take a step i always took them as my own and whatsoever was the outcome I never blame any one for that. I did never regret ever for any step I took, Even today when I look back and analyzed the things I always feel the that those steps were appropriate considering the situation and surrounding and maturity I had during that time they had also helped me to grow as a person.. Some time I feel that I took step too far and it’s really difficult for me to retreat. Also it’s very difficult not impossible for me forgive I don’t know when I will learn this things... forgiving and forgetting are really two big problem for me. I don’t know about any one other things.
Currently I see lot of problem with me... I am becoming more restless more impatience but keeping patience does not mean that I should be passive to the things...My habit of remaining attached to the past is also very bad. I am unable to move on. I am not sure what may be the reason... May there is nothing to feel that gap... that why I am still living in the past. I am also started to realizing the fact doing too much analysis is also not giving me right answer and its proving dead end now. If realize the real language of meaning is the heart not head then why should not follow my heart but is not becoming blind and ignoring the facts which only a fool would like to do.. I also realize that I have set some high of standard fro my self may be or my expectation from other is too much.... of there is big gap between what I expect and what I am getting through any source... its also seems to be major source of my problem. It’s getting difficult for me to holding my goal and becoming compassionate Its has been more that around one month but I am still not been able to avoid this feeling of discomfort isn’t a long time I hope that fortunately this would not be a permanent situation This is just a passing phase which will help me to reclaim a calmer state of mind in the weeks ahead. I am also realizing this fact no body has been or I don’t expect any one in future who had or would traveled along my personal path I think this road is for my steps alone, so I can't expect anyone else to pave the way. But also because I am inventing my reality as I go along, it doesn't mean I can fall asleep at the wheel. I should try Pay extra careful attention to what's in front of me so I don't miss something significant. But old habit die hard and I keep on missing things on my way..... There are two things trusting your feeling and acting upon them and if I am uncertain I need to carefully considered alternatives... but this is very scary situation...

No comments: