Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Revitalizing an old thread...

She wished me happy new year.. I think it was 2nd day in office in new year. I got a scrap from her wishing me happy new year. I also replied and went to her personally to say hello and wish her new year. I think it was around after 8 month I spoken to her although I used to pass daily beside her... Personally I was always happy about her and felt good talking with her. We used to see each other daily. Why she pulled this old thread again which was buried long ago back, reasons best known to her only. I welcome this positive step from her. Earlier I noticed that she was always uncomfortable interacting with me specially in the presence of others ( though it was not easy for me too), may be she hated me and still hates me. Last time she never responded for any mail , scrap and never picked up my call. I don't know how things will turned out different this time...

No comments: