Thursday, February 26, 2009

Instead......



If you are going to birth her not because of love but just to produce, Produce my clone instead.


If you are going to feel disturbed because she is crying as kid, Make me feel disturbed instead.


If you are going to shout at her because she wants something innocently, Shout at me instead.


If you are going to stop her simile because she is not serious in difficult situation, Stop my smile instead.


If you are going to make her work rather than educating because she is poor, Make me to work instead.


If you are going to beat her because she is sleeping under stars being tired, Beat me instead.


If you are going to make her unconscious because she drank poisonous water due to thirst.
Make me unconscious instead.


If you are going to put her in prison because she stole few bread to satisfy her hunger, Put me in prison instead.



If you are going to make her shiver in winter because she don't have blanket to cover, Make me shiver instead.


If you are going to make her deaf because she want to listen the song she enjoys most, Make me deaf instead.


If you are going to make her blind because she saw injustice and opposed it, Make me blind instead.


If you are going to cut her tongue because she spoke what was in her heart, Cut my tongue instead.


If you are going to look at her body with lust because she doesn't have proper cloth to cover, Look at me instead.


If you are going to cut her hand because she is holding her lover hand publicly, Cut my
hand instead.


If you are going to feel jealous because she rejected your love and accepted someone else, Feel jealous about me instead.



If you are going to burn her house because she belong to a different religion, Burn my
house instead.


If you are going to humiliate her because she is not beautiful physically, Humiliate me instead.



If you are going to make her broke because she is walking on path of her dream,
Broke me instead.


If you going to give her mental trauma because she spoke truth with pride,
Traumatized me instead.


If you are going to blister her feet because she has to walk miles to bring water for
her family, Blister my feet instead.


If you are going to betray her because she trusted you blindly, Betray me instead.


If you are going to hate her because you could not become what she was and you refused to accept, Hate me instead.


If you are going to bring tears in her eyes because she lost all of her hope, Bring that tears in my eyes instead.



If you are going to break her heart because she has fallen in love with you forever, Break my heart instead.



If you are going to make her cry because she has lost her only son, Make me cry instead.



If you are going to shoot her because she embraced her enemies with affection, Shoot me instead.



If you are going to leave her because she has nothing and sacrificed her all for you, Leave me instead.



If you are going to crush her because her old house came down crumbling in rain, Crush me instead.




If you are going to slip her from the top of high hill because she attempted to reach on top. Make me slipped instead.



If you are going to refuse her color and happiness in life because she is widow, Refuse those to me instead.



If you are going to burn her because she preaches a different God's word, Burn me instead.



If you are going to bleed her because she doesn't have money to cure, Bleed me instead.



If you are going to abdicate her memory because she tried to remember her prime past,
Abdicate my memory instead.


If you are going to leave her die on the road because society has rejected her, Leave me to die instead.



If you are going to erase her existence from the earth because she is old, Erase my existence instead.


(© Rakesh Kumar feb 2009)

No comments: