Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If I Could Answer...

If I could answer why I feel about you so much
But you will never understand as such

If I could answer why you the one I care
But to walk towards you I feel scare

If I could answer why I want so many things to share
The time when I don't think about you is rare

If I could answer why I am sad when you are not around
I keep on searching you all the places to found

If I could answer why I want so many things to add
Even just your passing by make me feel glad

If I could answer why your smile make me forget pain
Like after a hot summer first monsoon rain

If I could answer why i feel talking to you endlessly
But I forget my words and become unknown entity

If I could answer why on you I have all my trust
I want your presence in my life always must

If I could answer why I dream about you day and night
you are the only reason for me to be delight

If I could answer why you are reason for being me alive
Without you there won't be any meaning to my life

Rakesh Kumar)

No comments: