Sunday, March 22, 2009

IPL minus india...

This unfortunate for us, the people of India. The game of cricket which is like religion to us and IPL, One of the exciting product of India is moving out of India for season 2009. We will not be watching our heroes playing here in India. Its sad and unfortunate for the cricket fan like me and Indian people. There will be lot of discussion now on who is responsible and why it happened but its very sad and unfortunate. Specially the reason given behind is security problem and General election. Really India is a country with unique set of problems with some silly and laughable. Its like holding English premier league matches in India because of cold weather conditions.

The great Indian democracy has started making me feel like a cheap creature as this is dictating each and everything in my life. This is bullshit however at the same time i feel both happy and sad. Happy because we people of this country deserve such kind of treatment and responsible for our own fate and sad that I cant feel secure in our own country and also personally I would not be attending any match live and this year i was planning to take my father to watch few matches here in Bangalore. The stupid reason given that govt. can not provide security is laughable and shows incompetency of our leaders and and failure of our system. By moving matches we accepted we are not secure in our own motherland. Since govt cant provide security to its citizen then who will provide me security and make me feel safe. Isn't my fundamental right to live in secure and safe society when i am paying so much taxes to govt. In which place in India I should feel safe when our system is like this. We are unable to safeguard our hotel, monuments, buses, temple, market, train city, people. So what kind of security govt is talking about. We have never been secure earlier either. Its complete bullshit and every Indian is fully aware that police who is now saying that they are unable to protect us (which was never the case before, useless dept.) is single source of corruption and most crime happens below its nose and most of the time they are aware about things. Our police system has been a failure and it was obvious long back. Whenever i need to visit police station I feel scared and terrified ( so does every on else) why? We are talking about these police to provide security to us. The major loss will be to these police dept man when they will not be able black ticket and provide back door entry to to fans for money. Other reason is General election....our pride is shifted because of this election. which is process of choosing some bugger who will go fight and abuse in Parliament and waste our hard earned money and we don't have any other options besides hopelessly vote them. If I cant do what I want to do in India my own country where I am suppose to do? Am I living in my own country. This is a issue of national prid
e. Not about safety and security and result of a failed democracy and product of it, our govt is bunch of joker which has nothing to do with citizen's interest and country's pride. I think BCCI is right in shifting this tournament the way these politicians were treating IPL since last few days and it was pathetic and disheartening. The govt. is not bothered about pride, growth but are trying to safe guard its own petty interest of politicians I am sure those who really interested in cricket will really bother about going to vote to select these bunch of jokers. Live long Indian democracy and helpless citizens....


No comments: