Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its Holi today.........

Today was Holi and I was not aware of its exact date till last week. It was not totally colourless as in the evening my friend Abhishek invited me for some work to his place and only to found my self in color on reaching there. I played with some color so it was not bad at all. But i missed my family members and friends and regret not being at home besides missing those sweet and beautiful home made dishes prepared by my mother . I consider Holi more as festival of love and affection it gets highest position among all the festival we celebrate. It bring unity and closeness among us. In our side at least during this occasion we meet each and every friends and relatives and visit every one place... I don't see much passion and color here in Bangalore.... in Kanpur Holi is played seven continuous days after Holi festival is over and I used to had tough time going to my institute from my hostel during my engineering days ...but Jaipur flower Holi has special place in all kind of celebrations... Happy and colorful Holi to everyone...

No comments: